An experience of total freedom in the province of Pavia, the pristine hills of the Oltrepò, the broad lands of the ancient capital of the Longobards. It is a unique and original way to stop time and enter another dimension guided by your instinct or by the Me-in-Italy itineraries. A romantic weekend, an outing around Milan, or an exploration of the Pavia area... with Vacanze Pavesi you will enter the timeless realm of dreams. Whether following your nose or our suggestions, an unforgettable cultural, natural and gastronomic experience is in store for you.
The Pavia Vespa Vacation includes:
- Arrival at Il Girasole di Travacò Siccomario, Via Charles Darwin 5 - Travacò Siccomario (PV), hours: weekdays 7:30am-2:30pm / 4:00pm-7:30pm, weekends 7:30am-7:30pm
- Welcome coffee and sweet
- Welcome pack with information materials (also emailed in PDF format after reservation is made)
- Itinerary packet (also emailed in PDF format after reservation is made)
- Use of a 125cc Vespa for two people complete with helmets and unlimited kilometres
60 euros per day per Vespa for 2 people
You can embellish your Vacanze Pavesi with the following extras:
- picnic basket (traditional, vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free) with flatware, cups, plates and a waterproof ground-cloth. The basket, ground cloth and any non-disposable plates and cups must be returned to Il Girasole: 10 euros per person (more info)
- personal guide (Italian, English, Spanish, or French) with expertise in the histories, stories, traditions, legends, wines and foods of the Pavia area: 200 euros for 2 hours.